Thursday, February 15, 2007

Mapas


In case you don´t know, or didn´t bother to look it up (Katie) here are some maps of South America. We´ve been right below Santiago and above Concepción. The geography of Chile varies from The driest spot on Earth in the Atacama Desert in the north, the temperate Central region, and Torres Del Paine in the south where there are glaciers and penguins and such.




The places I want to hit besides the north and south of Chile are Mácchu Pícchu in Peru, Buenos Aires and the Iguazu Falls in Argentina, Montevideo in Uruguay and maybe either Rio in Brazil or Easter Island.


3 comments:

katievitello said...

ewww santiago is a city not a country!!! thats wat i thought....
or was it that argentina was the city...?
ergg watever dont hate
shout me out more
ps i saw the comment on my facebook
:( thats me being sad cuz i miss my only big sis
loves u

Chris Jacobs said...

Kristin...It's Uncle Chris sitting at work and reading your blog and getting REALLY jealous! What an experience! Some of those places you said you want to visit....I thought they were only in National Geographic! Keep the info coming so all of us can keep up with your travel adventures (and studies too). Take care, be careful and enjoy! Love, Uncle Chris (and the rest of us too)

benallenallen said...

Wow... I had no idea how diverse of a climate Chile had! Be sure to take pics of all your excursions... I'm on my way to Espana!